Respiratory Therapist- Per Diem
Summary of Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Previous flight experience preferred. Flight experience can be substituted year for year for the ICU/ED/Trauma requirement.
- RT license as appropriate to assigned location.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) certification preferred but not required.
- Current Passport required
- Proficient in all basic therapeutic modalities of respiratory care.
- Minimum availability required is 6 days a month with one weekend included.
- Ability to work varied shifts and cover fixed wing air ambulance call shifts
- Drug screening and a background investigation required
- Must live within an hour of Phoenix Airport (PHX) and be able to stay on overnights.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pound and help transfer patients of all ages and physical conditions.
- Must be flexible and able to handle unexpected situations and delays with a good attitude.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team
- Other languages a plus.