- Minimum of 1500+ hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 500+ hours Turbine PIC or multi-engine aircraft preferred (50 hours flown within the last 12 months).
- Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two person crew.
- Part 135 or Flight Instructor experience.
- Learjet 35 or similar aircraft experience.
- Ability to comprehend and execute complex procedures.
- Must possess sound analytical skills, and possess high tolerance for stress.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in team environment.
- Must be able to work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, effective, and timely communications to peers and superiors.
- Ability to interact successfully with various departments and airport personnel.
- Professional appearance.
Licenses, Certificate and Badge Requirements
- Bachelor degree in aviation management preferred
- Commercial, Instrument, MEL. Current Airline Transport Pilot written required. Rating preferred.
- Current First Class FAA Medical Certificate required.
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining Airport Access Badges as required
- Applicants must be able to prove U.S. citizenship or legal right to work in the United States.
- Applicants must be able to travel freely and without restrictions inside/outside the United States.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
- Lift 50+ lbs.
- Work various shifts and schedules