EURAMI is a voluntary European designation of quality standards and compliance.
NAAMTA is the newest accreditation standard bearer for the medical-transport industry.
The independent ARGUS rating system looks at an aircraft operator’s actual safety history, and produces a grade for that operator.
Operators that have a safety history equal to or greater than their peers are provided with an ARGUS Gold Rating, and through the addition of an on-site operational audit, can achieve the highest accreditation available through an independent, unbiased third party, an ARGUS Platinum Rating.
International Assistance Group
International Assistance Group is a unique network of independent assistance companies and providers around the world.
Additional Certificates and Designations
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate
- REVA’s ownership of a Part 135 Certificate signifies regulatory compliance with the FAA and full operational control of its aircraft. (No brokering means less risk and saves our customers money.)
- State of Florida Department of Health Bureau of Emergency Medical Services Air Ambulance Service License
- Arizona Department of Health Services Air Ambulance License
- State of Nevada Department of Health EMS Air Ambulance Service License
- Canadian Transportation Agency International License
- US Department of the Treasury – Cuban Operation Authorization
- Caribbean-area Permits – Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cuba, Honduras, French Territories, GTMO, and Mexico