EURAMI is a voluntary European designation of quality standards and compliance.
Since 2008, we have had the EURAMI accreditation (European Aero-Medical Institute). EURAMI is a voluntary European designation of quality standards and compliance focusing on the safety of the transport environment. Therefore, the medical flight crew must meet a higher standard of patient care during all phases of every transport to earn this accreditation.
NAAMTA is the newest accreditation standard bearer for the medical-transport industry.
NAAMTA, the new accreditation standard bearer for the medical-transport industry, offers procedures that include guidelines for developing a quality-management system focusing on transport safety, patient care, and continuous improvement. Since NAATA’s inception in 2009, great strides have been made in identifying key best practices to improve the standard of performance among medical-transport systems at the global level.
The independent ARGUS rating system looks at an aircraft operator’s actual safety history, and produces a grade for that operator.
REVA is proud to have earned the ARGUS Platinum rating. The Platinum rating indicates reaching the highest level of aviation quality and safety. Operators that have a safety history equal to or greater than their peers are provided with an ARGUS Platinum, and through the addition of an on-site operational audit, can achieve the highest accreditation available through an independent, unbiased third party, an ARGUS Platinum Rating.
International Assistance Group
International Assistance Group is a unique network of independent assistance companies and providers around the world.
REVA went through the rigorous International Assistance Group evaluation process to earn the valued status as an International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider, and was the first in the United States having this designation for air-ambulance services.
Additional Certificates and Designations
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate
- REVA’s ownership of a Part 135 Certificate signifies regulatory compliance with the FAA and full operational control of its aircraft. (No brokering means less risk and saves our customers money.)
- State of Florida Department of Health Bureau of Emergency Medical Services Air Ambulance Service License
- Arizona Department of Health Services Air Ambulance License
- State of Nevada Department of Health EMS Air Ambulance Service License
- Canadian Transportation Agency International License
- US Department of the Treasury – Cuban Operation Authorization
- Caribbean-area Permits – Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Cuba, Honduras, French Territories, GTMO, and Mexico