Frequently Asked Questions
ARREVA Advantage memberships
ARREVA Advantage is a comprehensive Travel Membership Program built in collaboration with REVA, Inc., World Travel Protection and Starr Insurance to provide you with over 200 years of combined experience in travel assistance, medical transport, and insurance benefits.
ARREVA Advantage Members are provided peace of mind, protection and concierge services while traveling in this ever-changing world.
- 24/7 Travel Assistance
- 24/7 Medical Assistance
- Provides you with current medical information and regional security alerts in real-time via your smart device on the portal and app for pre-trip or during trip planning
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance Hotline
- Access to white-glove concierge services - Including but not limited to, Golf Tee times, restaurant reservations, show reservations, day trip planning, flight rebooking’s, lost baggage retrieval assistance, Legal referral services.
ARREVA Advantage is a partnership program with 3 of the finest entities in travel protection. REVA, Inc., has 30 years’ experience in air ambulance and medical transport, World Travel Protection has been offering travel assistance to individuals and families for over 30 years, and Starr Insurance has been providing travel and accident coverage globally since 1919.
Membership plans are available on annual terms and include an auto renew option.
No, the membership is non-refundable once purchased. This is larger than an insurance policy, it’s an annual membership experience that has offerings bigger than just a single trip
No, your membership benefits and services are not limited by the number of trips you take annually. We encourage you to travel as much as possible, knowing ARREVA will be here to support you.
A shorter term membership plan is being considered for the future of ARREVA Advantage.
You can choose when your membership is active, but no less than 48 hours after the time of purchase.
Yes, emergent medical is covered while traveling outside of your home country
While traveling outside of your home country you are provided up to $100,000 in medical benefits both for covered accidents and any acute illness.
Contact the Travel Assistance Provider. A medical professional will assess whether a medical evacuation or quarantine will be required. If medical care is required, ARREVA Advantage will help arrange transportation and care.
The Travel Assistance Provider will assist with arrangements to suit the member’s needs including lodging and meals.
All trips are included outside a 300-mile radius of your primary residence.
Yes, your membership applies to any trip that is over 300 miles from your place of primary residence, with the exception of the countries listed in the following FAQ.
EXCLUSIONS in the Policy is replaced with the following: war or any act of war, whether declared or not, occurring within the geographical limits, the territorial waters or the airspace above:
- [1) the Covered Person’s Home Country; and]
- [2) the following war-restricted countries: Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, and Syria.]
Benefits will not be paid for any loss that directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, is caused by or results from any of the following unless coverage is specifically extended by reference to the exclusion in a Hazard:
- A Covered Person’s intentionally self-inflicted Injury.
- A Covered Person’s suicide or attempted suicide.
- War or any act of war, whether declared or not. However, this Exclusion does not apply to Acts of Terrorism
- Sickness, disease, bodily or mental infirmity, bacterial or viral infection or medical or viral infection or medical or surgical treatment thereof, except for any bacterial infection resulting from an accidental external cut or wound or accidental ingestion of contaminated food; except to the extent that a specific benefit states that benefits will be paid for a Covered Sickness, or Medical Emergency.
- A Covered Person’s commission of, or attempt to commit, a felony, an assault or other illegal activity.
New members will receive an email confirmation at the time of purchase with a dedicated membership card, and plan documents providing full explanation of benefits. A subsequent email will be received from World Travel Protection (WTP), highlighting your travel assistance benefits and instructions on use of the 24/7 WTP App.
To change membership information you either the option to contact ARREVA Advantage to discuss changes to your membership, or log into your account and change the information in your account
Contact ARREVA Advantage to discuss changes to your membership.
Contact the Travel Assistance Provider. A medical professional will assess whether a medical evacuation, quarantine or home evacuation will be required. If medical care is required, ARREVA Advantage will help arrange transportation and care. Depending on your medical condition, you will be transported home or to the appropriate medical facility.
Contact the Travel Assistance Provider, and depending on a medically qualified assessment and evaluation will determine your eligibility for home transport or quarantine.
Non-emergent claim forms (ie, lost luggage) can be found at www… For emergent claims, contact the Travel Assistance Provider to assist you with claims. Travel Assistance Provider bills the Insurance carrier directly on behalf of the member.