Traveling abroad is a great way to see new sights and make new friends. Whether this is your first trip or another stop on a long list of destinations, you want to ensure you have a reliable support system to assist with your travel, medical and insurance needs. Here are five essential luxury travel insurance benefits to help you make the most of your next trip:
1. 24/7 Travel Concierge Assistance
Whether this is your first time visiting a location or an annual trip, our travel concierge services can assist you from the pre-planning stage to coordinating your flight home. Our experienced concierges can provide pre-trip information about passports, visas and currency. We can also help you save time by taking care of your travel and flight arrangements and hotel and dining reservations.
As a source of local knowledge, our team will provide city guides and any other information you need for a safe and successful trip. Some other assistance services our team offers include:
- Professional referrals
- Assistance with lost or missing documents and luggage
- Emergency cash transfer and bail assistance
- Solutions for theft of personal property
2. 24/7 Medical Concierge Assistance
While you may have planned your trip down to the last second, one thing you can’t control is illness or injury. Luckily, ARREVA Advantage members have 24/7 access to our medical concierge assistance services. With one phone call, our team can assist you with:
- Locating pre-qualified medical facilities across the globe
- Receiving air and ground ambulance services
- Using transportation services to travel to and from the destination, medical practice or hotel
Our team of trained, multilingual professionals can offer expert advice to provide quick solutions for your medical needs.
3. Quarantine Mid-Trip Confinement Benefit
Given the many uncertainties that traveling during the COVID-19 era provides, having a quarantine mid-trip confinement benefit is essential. This luxury travel protection includes coverage for quarantine expenses such as lodging and food. Some additional services a traveler can use from their quarantine benefits package include:
- Emergency medical coverage
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Trip interruption due to COVID-19
- Reimbursement for medical treatment received during quarantine
4. Out-Of-Country Medical Benefit
Out-of-country medical benefits offer flexible medical coverage that allows travelers to choose their doctor and treatment facility regardless of location. Whether you plan on visiting one country during your travels or exploring multiple ones, this benefit will ensure you always have access to medical care. Some reasons why you should invest in out-of-country medical benefits include:
- The ability to choose your provider
- Access to private health care facilities to avoid long wait times
- An extensive network of providers and facilities who speak your preferred language
- Language assistance and interpretation services
5. Emergency Medical Evacuation Benefit
If you become ill or experience an injury and require hospitalization, an emergency evacuation benefit will provide transportation to your chosen medical facility. For example, if you fall and break a bone in Australia, an emergency evacuation benefit will provide transportation so you can receive care at a different hospital in Australia, another country or even back home in the United States.
An emergency evacuation benefit can also help you on your flight to your chosen medical facility. If you require care during your flight, medical evacuation benefits can cover the cost of having a medical professional travel with you to administer medication or an IV.
Become an ARREVA Advantage Member Today!
By becoming an ARREVA Advantage member, you will gain access to these benefits and more in one comprehensive plan. We offer ARREVA Advantage Pandemic, ARREVA Advantage Essence and ARREVA Advantage Premium plans to allow members to choose a coverage option that best fits their needs. To learn more about our affluent luxury travel insurance, contact our team today!