Ft. Lauderdale, FL — In response to the coronavirus pandemic, REVA continues to offer safe, reliable, and cost-effective air medical transportation services worldwide. As healthcare providers, we must all take special precautions as it relates to COVID-19. We want to take this opportunity to outline what you can expect from REVA. We continue to operate as usual and our 24/7 REVA Operations Center remains open. If you have a patient in need of a medical flight, please do not hesitate to contact us. Given the fluidity of the pandemic, many countries and healthcare facilities have instituted guidelines and requirements for inbound/outbound patient transfers. We continue to keep up-to-date and comply with all federal, local, and facility-based guidelines.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP OUR PATIENTS, PASSENGERS, AND EMPLOYEES SAFE
- We continue to follow the guidance and recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and Travel Health Notices;
- Our patients are screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 by our clinicians pre-flight, at bedside, and during patient transport.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided on every transport. REVA requires ALL patients, passengers, and crew to be properly protected throughout the entire transport.
- To ensure strong lines of communication are open and transports are completed safely, we continue to share all pertinent information with both the sending and receiving healthcare facilities.
- After each flight, our aircraft and equipment continue to be thoroughly sanitized with professional-grade disinfectant that meets the standards set forth by leading Health Organizations.
- Should a symptomatic, COVID-19 positive patient require air medical transportation, REVA has invested in FDA approved portable isolation chambers. These chambers allow us to safely transport patients who have tested positive and show active symptoms for COVID-19. After each flight, the aircraft, equipment, and chambers are thoroughly disinfected with Cavicide followed by an electrostatic application of Bioesque Botantical Disinfectant Solution prior to returning to the fleet.
If you have any questions on whether a patient should be transported please contact Operations@flyreva.com or call 954-730-9300 Option 1. Our team is ready to discuss all concerns you may have.