• Minimum of 5000+ hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft.
• 3000+ hours Turbine PIC or multi-engine aircraft preferred (150 hours flown within the last 12 months).
• Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two person crew.
• Part 135 or Flight Instructor experience.
• Cessna Citation, Learjet 35 or similar aircraft experience.
• Ability to comprehend and execute complex procedures.
• Must possess sound analytical skills, and possess high tolerance for stress.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others in team environment.
• Must be able to work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, effective, and timely communications to peers and superiors.
• Ability to interact successfully with various departments and airport personnel.
• Professional appearance.
• Reside or relocate within 45 minutes of base airport, 30 minutes preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, & BADGE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor degree in aviation management preferred
• Commercial, Instrument, MEL. Current Airline Transport Pilot written required. Rating preferred.
• Current First Class FAA Medical Certificate required.
• Capable of obtaining and maintaining Airport Access Badges as required
• Applicants must be able to prove U.S. citizenship or legal right to work in the United States.
• Applicants must be able to travel freely and without restrictions inside/outside the United States.
• Must be able to meet ICAO requirements, including the age 65 restriction
• Applicants must be at least 23 years of age.
• Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
• Lift 75+ lbs.
• Work various shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Industry competitive salary
• Group healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
• Matching 401k
• Scheduled hard days off
• 10 vacation days
• 5 Sick days
• Additional pay for flying on 6 national holidays