LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Accomplishes overnight maintenance checks, up to and including A checks, along with non-routine heavy maintenance.
- Troubleshoots and repairs aircraft, engine and electrical malfunctions.
- Completes logbooks, non-routine work cards and documents in accordance with General Maintenance Manual.
- Accomplishes minor structural and composite material repairs.
- Ability to work as a team player with other mechanics
- Performs station administrative duties, and fills in as supervisor as necessary.
- Three (3) or more years line MX experience. LearJet Family Aircraft preferred.
- Trouble shooting experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret Maintenance Manual, Illustrated Parts Catalogue, Structural Repair and Wiring Diagrams System Schematics, and use ATA codes.
- A&P License necessary.
- FCC desirable
- Valid state driver’s license
- Be able to obtain and maintain a US Passport
- Prefer two years college or technical training
- Computer literate, uses Word & Excel
- Work flexible hours, shifts and days off.
- Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
- Lift 75+ lbs.
- Climb and work off of aircraft stands and compartments
- Work various shifts and schedules