Pilot – Captain – Lear Jet 35/45/55 – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Minimum 1500+ hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft.
- Minimum 500+ hours Turbine PIC in Learjet 35/45/55, Hawker 800XP or similar aircraft type
- Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two person crew.
- Ability to comprehend and execute complex procedures.
- Must possess sound analytical skills, and possess high tolerance for stress.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in team environment.
- Must be able to work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with.
- Ability to interact successfully with various departments and airport personnel.
- Professional appearance.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, & BADGE REQUIREMENTS
- Commercial, Instrument, MEL. Current Airline Transport Pilot written required. Rating preferred.
- Current First Class FAA Medical Certificate required.
- Bachelor degree in Aviation Management preferred
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining airport access badges as required
- Applicants must be able to prove U.S. citizenship or legal right to work in the United States.
- Applicants must be able to travel freely and without restrictions inside/outside the United States.
- Must be able to meet ICAO requirements, including the age 65 restriction
- Applicants must be at least 23 years of age.
Home Based Crew
- Live within the United States
- 8/6 schedule with no commuting on hard days off
- Paid accommodations & travel to & from domicile
Domicile Based Crew
- Live within an hour of REVA base
- 10 hard days off per month, 11 months out of the year & 8 hard days off in February
- 25% more earning potential
- Lift 75+ lbs.
- Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
- Work various shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Industry competitive salary
- Group healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Retirement plan with up to 4% match
- ATP, Part 135 & hourly flight bonuses
- Hard days off & line duty schedule
- Vacation & sick paid time off
- Additional pay for flying on 6 national holidays
- Company paid training & daily per diem
- Tuition Reimbursement