- Minimum of 800+ hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 500+ hours Turbine PIC or multi-engine aircraft preferred (50 hours flown within the last 12 months).
- Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two-person crew.
- Part 135 or Flight Instructor experience.
- Learjet 35 or similar aircraft experience.
- Comprehend and execute complex procedures.
- Possess sound analytical skills and high stress tolerance.
- Demonstrate ability to work within team environment.
- Work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, effective, and timely communications.
- Interact respectfully and professionally with coworkers, clients, vendors, and all other personnel.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Reside or relocate within 1 hour of base airport.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, & BADGE REQUIREMENTS
- Current First Class FAA Medical Certificate required.
- Prove U.S. citizenship or legal right to work in the United States.
- Able to travel freely and without restrictions inside/outside the United States.
- Commercial, Instrument, MEL. Current Airline Transport Pilot written required. Rating preferred.
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining Airport Access Badges as required
- Meet ICAO requirements, including the age 65 restriction
- At least 23 years of age.
- Bachelor Degree in Aviation Management preferred
- Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
- Lift 50+ lbs.
- Work various shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Industry competitive salary
- Group healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Matching 401(k)
- Scheduled hard days off. Ten between March – January. Eight days off in February.
- 10 vacation days
- 8 Sick days
- Additional pay for flying on 7 national holidays