- Minimum of 1500+ hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft.
- 250+ hours Turbine PIC or multi-engine aircraft preferred (50 hours flown within the last 12 months).
- Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two person crew.
- Part 135 or Flight Instructor experience.
- Learjet 35 or similar aircraft experience.
- Ability to comprehend and execute complex procedures.
- Must possess sound analytical skills, and possess high tolerance for stress.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in team environment.
- Must be able to work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, effective, and timely communications to peers and superiors.
- Ability to interact successfully with various departments and airport personnel.
- Professional appearance.
- Reside or relocate within 45 minutes of base airport, 30 minutes preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, & BADGE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in aviation management preferred
- Commercial, Instrument, MEL. Current Airline Transport Pilot written required. Rating preferred.
- Current First Class FAA Medical Certificate required.
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining Airport Access Badges as required
- Applicants must be able to prove U.S. citizenship or legal right to work in the United States.
- Applicants must be able to travel freely and without restrictions inside/outside the United States.
- Must be able to meet ICAO requirements, including the age 65 restriction
- Applicants must be at least 23 years of age.
- Work in a high stress environment while remaining calm composure
- Lift 75+ lbs.
- Work various shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Industry competitive salary
- Group healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Matching 401k
- Scheduled hard days off
- 10 vacation days
- 6 Sick days
- Additional pay for flying on 6 national holidays