MEDICAL NON-EMERGENCY TRANSPORT SERVICES
If you experience a medical situation outside of your home country, one of your first concerns may be how you'll get back. You can travel with greater confidence when you invest in medical transportation services from REVA.
Fly Home. FEEL Better
Contact REVA and request non-emergency medical transport services.
REVA confirms medical necessity and condition of the patient. REVA will coordinate all aspects of the transport.
Patient arrives safely to their final destination.
WHAT IS NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORT?
Non-emergency medical transport is ideal when a patient requires travel services for non-emergent care. Non-emergency medical concerns might include the worsening of a non-life-threatening condition. If a patient wishes to seek care at a facility that better suits their medical needs, that also falls under the umbrella of non-emergency medical transport.
For example, you might decide to see a specialist at a facility closer to home after visiting a doctor in the country you're traveling in. Without non-emergency transportation services, you would have to arrange your flight yourself.
REVA offers non-emergency medical transportation services, meaning we can help you arrange a safe flight home. We maintain fully equipped aircraft to ensure your medical needs are met during the flight.
WHAT IF I NEED EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORT INSTEAD?
An illness or injury can turn any vacation sour, especially if you're far from home. Exploring your options for non-emergency medical transport services and emergency medical transport services can provide greater peace of mind and allow you to deal with any medical situation as soon as possible.
Request a Quote Today
Ready to get your air ambulance or medical escort quote?
NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORT COVERAGE
If you have air evacuation insurance and need transportation, your policy will cover all payable benefits up to the maximum limit of your policy. Non-emergency medical transportation coverage is different from medical coverage in that it only provides coverage for any expenses associated with medically required travel. Some of the additional services your medical air evacuation policy may cover include:
- Transporting friends or family to a desired care facility.
- Setting up arrangements to fly dependents back home.
- Coordinating medical facility admission.
- Obtaining immigration clearances for patients.
- Identifying requirements for your medical escort and appropriate air transport.
- Arranging ground transportation at departure and arrival sites.
- Assisting with all travel arrangements.
Our medical professionals collectively have accumulated thousands of hours of experience in air-ambulance transport, critical care and emergency room response.
REVA’s medical team is staffed by highly qualified specialists in emergency care, including flight doctors, registered nurses, critical-care paramedics and registered respiratory therapists.
Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Care Unit and Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Emergency Department Basic and Pediatric Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation, Prehospital Trauma Life Support
“It is the sacred responsibility of every REVA medical professional to provide the finest care to our clients.”
DAVID A. FARCY
David A, Farcy is one of the preeminent physicians in the highly specialized field of emergency care and critical-care medicine. Dr. Farcy, who joined REVA as its medical director in 2015, is the senior editor of Critical Care Emergency Medicine, which means he has literally written the book on emergency-care.
HIGHER STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE
REVA’s medical staff has the knowledge and expertise to provide excellent care to every client.
BEST OF THE BEST
REVA Medical Director Dr. David A. Farcy is a distinguished physician has been recognized internationally for his contributions to the field.
ONGOING AND INTENSIVE TRAINING
REVA requires its medical staff to take part in regularly scheduled training. REVA requires training and education that is ongoing on a daily basis and intensive in its approach.
OUR MEDICAL TRANSPORT PROCESS
When you choose REVA for your non-emergency medical transportation needs, we will deliver personalized, trustworthy solutions. We offer a simple three-step process:
- Call: Help is always one phone call away with REVA. If you require non-emergency medical transportation, you, your case manager or your caregiver can call us to arrange transportation.
- Confirm: After receiving your call, our team will work to confirm your transportation needs as quickly as possible. The REVA team will handle ground transportation and other logistics. We'll also coordinate medical and flight crews.
- Complete: Our medical crew receives some of the best training in the industry and will ensure you receive the care you need during transportation. We strive to help all clients get the services they need as quickly and safely as possible.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Ground transportation: Trust REVA to coordinate ground travel services. We will provide transportation services to and from our plane, and our team will ensure you're comfortable throughout the journey.
- Insurance coverage: We can handle all requirements for your insurance coverage, such as identifying your financial options and document preparation. If needed, we can also handle the reimbursement process.
- Medical team coordination: Regardless of your specific medical needs, we will coordinate appropriate medical care during your journey for optimal care throughout the entire process.
A TRANSPORT SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Throughout our years in service, we have accumulated many awards and accreditations which showcase how we can meet client needs safely:
- American Case Management Association
- Travel Health Insurance Association of Canada
- National Accreditation Alliance Medical Transport Applications
- DOD Air Transportation Program
- Case Management Society of America
- ARGUS International
- US Travel Insurance Association
- National Business Aviation Association
- European Aero-Medical Institute
- ITIF Air Ambulance Provider of the Year
- International Assistance Group
- The International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations
DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL OPERATIONS
Steve Williams is an on old hand, with more than 30 years’ experience in emergency medicine. In other words, he’s seen it before, he’s done it before. He also currently holds the position of Team Commander of the FIU FAST Team, which is a disaster recovery team, and Deputy Team Commander for the federal government’s Trauma & Critical Care Team South.
FLIGHT TRAINED NURSES
We require our medical professionals to undergo ongoing training. Our intensive training process and focus on patient care create the foundation of our industry-leading program for medical transportation.
As a testament to our training program, our team was able to partake in training with the Air National Guard at REVA's northeast base. We leverage ongoing training to provide the best possible care to patients and keep up with the rigorous demands of medical transportation