REVA provides compassionate seamless, door-to-door transportation and logistics coordination surrounding time-sensitive, critical and non-critical care medical situations on a worldwide basis, encompassing short range, long range, domestic and international air ambulance service coupled with local, in-country ground coordination
With 300 employees and offices in Fort Lauderdale, Phoenix, and Puerto Rico, REVA is the largest dedicated fixed wing air medical transport service in the Americas. Our Inside Sales and Trip Service Coordinators and medical crews continually update patients and family members on transport status and are available to answer any questions the patient or family may have. We are available continuously 7/24/365.
The ideal candidate will have experience in inside sales and will be able to show empathy while conveying through their well-developed communications and sales skills the superior quality of REVA’s services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to customer inquiries in conjunction with REVA standards and guidelines. This includes Telephone calls/e-mail, fax etc, Outbound Telephone Sales to new and existing clients
- Develop requested quotes and follow up with the clients
- Coordinate flight details
- Sells Flights to satisfy specific assigned sales goals and targets
- Schedules and books flights
- Sets up hospital bed admissions
- Completes flight transport documents for confirmed flights
- Updates Clients while maintaining responsibility to customer satisfaction
- Follows Up with Customer and other interested Parties
- Other duties may be assigned.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Follows up with clients
- Attends local trade shows
- Attends client meetings if necessary
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Previous Inside Sales experience Preferred
- Previous Flight Dispatcher experience
- Prior Airline Operations and Flight Following experience
- Aviation/Medical Experience Preferred
- Open availability to work 12 hour shifts in a 24 hour period including evenings and weekends
- Previous Sales Training
- Track Record of Sales Achievement
- Ability to Travel –Less than 10%
- Requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Requires good listening skills and the ability to establish rapport with the customer. Demonstrates REVA service knowledge and applies benefits of these services to the customer’s needs
- Requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Basic computer skills required to operate spreadsheet software, internet applications, and word processing software
- Coordinate with ATC, crew scheduling, Maintenance Control, Reservations, and Ground operations to efficiently utilize resources to achieve customer service.
- Dispatch company aircraft according to Government and Company regulations as set forth in FAR 135
- Prepare Flight Plans to meet all Federal Aviation Administration and Company regulations
- Delay or cancel flight if unsafe conditions prevail (Joint Pilot and Dispatch responsibility)
- Analyze and evaluate meteorological information
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly and compassionately to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Work is primarily performed indoors and constantly requires sitting. Work occasionally requires standing, walking, hand/finger dexterity, and the ability to talk and hear. Must occasionally lift or carry up to 25 pounds.
Work requires the ability to use close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less.)
Work EnvironmentWork requires the ability to use close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less.)
Work is primarily performed indoors in an office environment and requires exposure to moderate noise levels.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.